lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Adam Fleming <afle...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Rebuilding index on a regular basis
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 01:58:33 GMT

Hi Erick,

Thanks for the suggestion of using 2 indexes.  The number of documents is small - about 2000,
and it builds quickly - about 3s from a database.  I am currently trying to rebuild every
2 minutes, but could probably reduce that to 5.  That could be as long as 10 minutes, but
that's about the limit.

Thanks,

Adam

> Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:58:43 -0500
> From: erickerickson@gmail.com
> To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
> Subject: Re: MultiFieldQueryParser doesn't properly filter out documents when the query
string specifies to exclude certain terms