lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <grant.ingers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customized Analyzer
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:58:03 GMT
Grasping at straws...

Did you by any chance set your default Operator in the query parser
(QP) to be AND and you have no documents with both wind and window in
them?

Also, what if you write up a test case where you remove the QP from
the equation and create the BooleanQuery described below
programatically and submit it against your index?  Also, could try a
single TermQuery with just wind.  I know this doesn't solve the
problem, but it would help us isolate it.

-Grant