lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Xiaocheng Luan <jenal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to set query time scoring
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 06:18:47 GMT
Try to play with the similarity class/subclasses, it might help.
For example, you may adjust the coord to increase the chance (not necessary guarantee?) that
ORed results will be after the ANDed results; adjust the sloppy factor to favor phrases, etc.
Xiaocheng

Sajid Khan <assamhelp@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Thanks for the instant reply. More specifically i am trying to do is:
 1) to show the results which contain the exact query phrase on top followed
by ANDed results followed by the ORed results.
 2) introduce new parameter that uses the query phrase to influence the
ranking.

regards
Sajid