lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Shaw <aarons...@onetel.com>
Subject RE: Problem: "The selected method Keyword was not found"
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:43:13 GMT

Hi,

thanks for your help. Still having a problem after looking at that
documentation though, it still seems to have Field.Keyword etc shown in the
API?

I've tried turning that into cf script  however I'm not quite sure whether
I'm doing it correctly

I'm creating a new field object like so:

field = CreateObject("java", "org.apache.lucene.document.Field");

I'm assuming the next line needs to be the equivalent of this:

Field field = new Field("url","http://localhost:8500/cfdocs/dochome.htm",

however I'm not sure what this is meant to do so I don't really know how to
translate it...is this creating a new object or calling a method of my
existing field object?

Thanks

Aaron