lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Shaw <aarons...@onetel.com>
Subject Problem: "The selected method Keyword was not found"
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:08:23 GMT

Hi,

I'm attempting to use Lucene under Coldfusion MX, however when I try to
create and index I am coming up against the following error message when I
try to add a document:

The selected method Keyword was not found.

I'm using the following lines of code to try to create the index:

<cfscript>
analyzer = CreateObject("java","org.apache.lucene.analysis.StopAnalyzer");
analyzer.init();
writer = CreateObject("java","org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter");
writer.init("c:\cfusionmx\wwwroot\lucene\docsindex",analyzer, true);
document = CreateObject("java", "org.apache.lucene.document.Document");
field = CreateObject("java", "org.apache.lucene.document.Field");
system = CreateObject("java", "java.lang.System");
content = theContent;
endtitle=len(theContent);
startTitle = FindNoCase("", content);
if (endTitle GT 0) {
     title = trim(Mid(content, startTitle + 7, endTitle - startTitle - 7));
}
document.add(field.Keyword("url","http://localhost:8500/cfdocs/dochome.htm"));
</cfscript>

However if I dump the "field" object, I would expect to see the Keyword
method or property displayed, however this is not the case.

If anyone can shed any light on this it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Aaron