lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene - general question
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:50:13 GMT
Hi,

Try to look at Groovy (I haven't used it yet but some people say it is much
easire to work with XML file in Groovy then in Java). It produces class
files so it can be integrated with your exisitng Java code. 6MB file is not
that much unless you are working in limited environment (like mobile
device?).

Also if the only thing you really need is to search for some strings in two
files and you don't need to integrate this function with other Java code
then you can simply go with *unix command line tools (grep, wc, ...) that
should give you what you need very quickly.

Lukas