lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eshwaramoorthy Babu" <bab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple character wildcard search
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:23:35 GMT
HI,

Do I have to use any specific analyser to use PrefixQuery.
I am using WhitespaceAnalyzer and below is how I am populating the fileds
when dding to writer.

Document contactDocument  = new Document();
  contactDocument.add(new Field("type",contact.getType(),Field.Store.NO,
Field.Index.TOKENIZED));
  writer1.addDocument(contactDocument);

Thanks,
Babu