lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eshwaramoorthy Babu" <bab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene - general question
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:55:19 GMT
Hi Buics,

Thanks for your response..

I will receive 2  xml files, I have to compare these 2 and generate a xml
report
with below

1. Matching id's from both xml
 2. Duplicate id's from both xml

The requirement is for reconcilation of 2 application data.
For this I have to get the get all id's from 1st xml and search for the
matching and duplicate in the 2nd xml.

If I use database again I have to write procedute/JAVA to do the comparison
and generate the report.

Thanks,
Babu