lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sorting by per doc hit count
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 03:41:33 GMT
I appreciate your help Hoss. That has cleared up some things for me. The
problem reamins that I would like to be able to switch between the hits
per doc Similarity and the default Similarity on  any given search. I
was hoping that I could index with DefaultSimilarity and store the norms
for normal relevancy searching. Then I would need to ignore or make
constant the norms with a custom Similarity for hits per doc searching.
It would seem that this is not as easy as I had hoped it might be.

- Mark