lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Steven Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: Lucene change field values to wrong ones when indexing
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:56:18 GMT
Hi Adrian,

I don't see anything obviously wrong with your code.

Can you give more details about which field values are different from
what you expect?  I'm guessing it's the id field you're worried about,
but it's not clear from what you have written whether it's the title or
the id field which is corrupted.  A full example would be useful,
showing how you retrieve a result and how you know it contains the wrong
thing.

If you're not familiar with it, Luke is quite useful for directly
looking at Lucene index contents: http://www.getopt.org/luke/

Steve