lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <>
Subject Re: Customized Analyzer
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:07:45 GMT
Just took a quick peak at the MultiPhraseQuery toString() and it does
indeed wrap the query in quotes (it also puts in the parenthesis). You
are generating a MultiPhraseQuery. Is that not your intent?. The
QueryParser will generate a MultiPhraseQuery when more than one token
with different positions are emmited from the analyzer and at least one
of the positions has multiple tokens associated with it. I believe this
should be a pretty common phenomenon with a synonym analyzer.

I would look into your guess is that it has not been
perfected. You are indexing and searching with the same analyzer, correct?

- Mark Miller

Alice wrote:
> It does not work.
> Even with the synonyms indexed it is not found.
> That's why my guess was to remove the "" but I don’t know how.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message