lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ben Litchfield <...@benlitchfield.com>
Subject Re: Full disk space during indexing process with 120 gb of free disk space
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:44:43 GMT
PDFBox version 0.6 is quite old and there have been many improvements,
you should look at moving to the newest version 0.7.3, although from the
description of your problem it probably would not resolve it.

If there are a large number of temp files with "pdfbox" in the name then
you are most likely not calling close() on the PDDocument object.  How
are you adding the documents to the index.  There is a simple helper
class called org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocment that you
may find useful.

Ben