lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject RE: Minalyzer
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 01:45:43 GMT
I see the advantage of tiny urls and I use it from time to time as well.
It is just that you do not know where the link is taking you to.

Andreas

________________________________

From: Saurabh Dani [mailto:saurabh@danicorp.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 5:32 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Cc: Andreas Guther
Subject: RE: Minalyzer

Andreas:

I used tinyurl links as I did not want this e-mail to look like an
effort to get back links for search engines. Here are the diret links:

Steps to install and index a test log file ->
http://www.minalyzer.com/documentation/9
Screen shots & Demo -> http://www.minalyzer.com/demo/demo.html

I also apologize for sending the original e-mail twice. I did get a
deliver failure from apache.org for the first one, but it was still
delivered.

Thanks
Saurabh