lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From abdul aleem <janaabdulal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using Lucene to search log files
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:43:13 GMT
Thanks Erick,
I will take a look,

Apologies but a basic question,
How to actually retrieve the content of search,

Most of the examples in Lucene in Action
Searcher gives the results found in number of
documents

but i coudln't find an API to retrieve the line or
paragraph where the search is matched

PS:- I guess i have to write this on my own, well
still exploring Lucene API's, thought if i can get
some quick answer from the group
sorry if this info is already posted here

=== message truncated ===