lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I: Lucene id generation
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:03:45 GMT
I see your point, but I have to ask whether this is a practical or a
theoretical problem? If it's a practical one, perhaps you'd be willing to
talk about the issue you're actually trying to solve and maybe we can come
up with a solution within the current framework. I know others on the list
have used multiple indexes to solve their particular problem, and maybe
they'd have insights.

Have you tried to use the termdocs/termeunm interfaces to solve your issue
and is it too slow? I

Best
Erick