lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Interesting Question] How to implement Indexes Grouping?
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:58:24 GMT
This one I can pretty much guarantee will take too long. I tried something
similar with a single book and found it unacceptably slow. Although I didn't
think too much about the possibility of extracting it from an already
existing index, but I'd be surprised if it would work quickly enough....

Although if there is a way to do something like this I'd be really, really
interested.....

Erick