lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene - general question
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:03:29 GMT
I also think Lucene is overkill, assuming that you don't need to
persist the XML you're talking about. Why not just use Java Sets? See
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/collections/interfaces/set.html
for how to do set intersection, union, difference, etc.

And what's the difference between matching ids from both xml and
duplicate ids from both xml?

Erick