lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "rociel.buico@gmail.com" <rociel.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene - general question
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:42:05 GMT
Hi Babu,

your sample xml schema contains only few fields,
why not consider to use db (mysql)

todo:
read your xml file, then use digester to convert to java object after that
insert it your db.
when your done with your insert stuff, you can simply query your db anytime
you like.

cheers,
Buics

--
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."

- Abelson & Sussman, SICP, preface to the first edition