lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alice" <aliceli...@gmail.com>
Subject Customized Analyzer
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:59:37 GMT
Hello!

I wrote a custom analyzer that has synonyms of some words to help on search.

I use the analyzer when searching the user's entered keyword.

What is happening that I don't understand why is that when tokens are
returned from the synonyms set, the query parser returns the query with ""
surrounding the text.

Example:

If the user enters: wind

I search my synonyms set and if I find something I return the token like:

return new Token(synonyms[i], token.startOffset(), token.endOffset(),
token.type());

And when it gets do the query I see:

content:"wind window"

But I do not want to be returned surrounded by "".

Can somebody help?

Thanks!