lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alice" <aliceli...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Customized Analyzer
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:10:59 GMT
I'm sorry, I'm not sure about what you're asking me to post, anyway here is
my junit test:

protected void setUp() throws Exception
    {
        super.setUp();

        access = ServiceLocator.getAccess();
    }

public void testSearch() throws Exception
    {
        String keyword = "wind";

        Collection<ProductDTO> products =
access.getProductsByKeyword(keyword);

        System.out.println(products.size() + " products found:");
        for(ProductDTO product : products)
        {
            System.out.println(product.getName() + " " +
product.getModel());
        }
    }