lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Suman Ghosh" <suman.ghos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StackOverflowError while calling IndexReader.deleteDocuments(new Term())
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 03:24:32 GMT
Mike,
I've not tried it yet, but I think the problem can be reproduced.
However, it'll take a few hours to reach that threshhold since my code
also needs to extract text from some very large PDF documents to store
in the index.

I'll post the pseudo-code of my code tomorrow. Maybe that'll help
point to mistakes I'm making in the logic.

Suman