lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Cleaning up the james filesystem ( i.e. /var/mail/spam)
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 03:40:13 GMT

I think you ment to email a differnet list.

: Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:48:37 -0500
: From: Phillip Rhodes <spamsucks@rhoderunner.com>
: To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: Cleaning up the james filesystem ( i.e. /var/mail/spam)
:
: I was tarring up a james installation, and there are an awful lot of
: files in the /var/mail/spam, the /var/mail/address-error, and some other
: folders.  Is this stuff that james deletes on a regular basis, or should
: I do a regular "pruning" of the different files that james stores?
:
: Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on this?  I am thinking that
: I will write a couple of ant scripts and run them via cron to clean up
: this stuff.
:
: Thanks.
: