lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject RE: IndexReader.getTermFreqVectors() throws Read past EOF exception
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:29:52 GMT

: - Then I call Hits searchHits = multi.search(luceneQuery);
: - After that I loop on my hits, and use:
:
: ((IndexSearcher)multi.getSearchables()[multi.subSearcher(searchHits.id(k))]).
: getIndexReader().getTermFreqVectors(searchHits.id(k))

I don't know a lot about multi-searcher, but that doesn't look right ...
you are passing the docid from the multisearcher directly to a subsearcher
... i think you should be using multi.subDoc the same way you use
multi.subSearcher...

  ((IndexSearcher)multi.getSearchables()
   [multi.subSearcher(searchHits.id(k))]).getIndexReader().getTermFreqVectors
    (multi.subDoc(searchHits.id(k)));

-Hoss