lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Harris" <sharri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TerraCotta cluster Lucene
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 19:17:30 GMT
Interesting that the article references a post I made here. In the end
I did not end up needing that lucene code change for two reasons.

1) I ended up just clustering the RAMDirectory itself so the subclass
of the collection ended up not being shared
2) In the coming release (early december) we'll be supporting
subclasses of collections.

Pretty neat stuff. Doing the exercise ended up leading to some
performance tuning that made it work pertty well. That is also coming
in the early december release.

Cheers,
Steve