lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From spinergywmy <spinergy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: search within search
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 08:40:42 GMT

Hi,

   Doron, good call, thanks.

   I have another problem is I do not perform the real search within search
feature which according to the way that I have coded, because for the second
time searching, I actually go back to the index directory to search the
entire indeces again rather then cached the first time search result.

   How can I solve this problem? Do I need to use queryFilter and
reconstruct the codes again, and that is time consuming, is there any how I
can get it done without reconstruct. Or do I need to use bitSet within my
existing codes.

   Thanks.

regards,
Wooi Meng