lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From spinergywmy <spinergy...@gmail.com>
Subject search within search
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:39:09 GMT

Hi,

   I want to perform a search within search feature in my application, so I
having this problem and stuck at this point. I  be able to retrieve search
index from my first search, but having problem to search within the result
that I retrieved. I have gone through some of the mailing list archieves,
and mentined to use queryFilter method and bitSet method, however I m still
not quite get it. In fact, I construct the index search to return in String
by using Hits, and I noticed from the archieves it will be a problem doing
with Hits in terms of performance wise.

   However, I hope there are someone can provide me examples on how to solve
this problem with not changing a lot the way I coded.

   Please let me know if the problem above not clear to you and I will
explain again.

   Thanks.

regards,
Wooi Meng