lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jeff.rich...@sevajug.org
Subject Re: Query question
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 03:08:01 GMT
I know I am getting very close on this one but can't seem to get the score
above .306.  My guess is that I need to do something different in my
query.  If at all possible, could you take a quick look at my test code
and point me in the correct direction?  I know everyone is very busy, so
any help would be greatly appreciated.