lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stanislav Jordanov <ste...@sirma.bg>
Subject Re: Querying performance decrease in 1.9.1 and 2.0.0
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:52:09 GMT
Switch to the old scorer (via BooleanQuery.setUseScorer14(true) )
solved the performance issue - now Lucene 1.9.1 & 2.0.0 perform on the
same load test just as 1.4.3 does

Thanks a lot Yonik!

Any chance there exists a non-professional explanation what's the
difference between old and new boolean scorers?

Cheers,
Stenly