lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-Index Spellchecker
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:25:52 GMT
Thanks Hoss,

I hadn't looked at the indexDictionary method yet. It does not appear to
be what I am looking for though...I should have been more explicit -
I am using the spellchecker for a 'did you mean search', so I am not
using a dedicated spell check index. Instead I am passing the index that
I am searching and so I
do not want to add a dictionary to that index. The index must not be
modified...just have suggested words puled from it.

 I want to be able to apply my 'did you mean' check across multiple
indexes in the case of a multisearcher being used.

- Mark