lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject JGuruMultisearcher
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 01:58:18 GMT
The JGuruMultiSearcher from LIA appears to me to be outdated. Am I wrong
or has anyone who is willing to share updated the code? I would attempt
it myself but I have not played with this stuff before and I would like
something without bugs :_ A quick look at when the search(Query query,
Filter filter, int nDocs) method seemed to disappear suggests that
JGuru's multisearcher may have been written even before sorting was
added, so I am hesitant to get involved with it.

Please let me know if there is an easy solution that I'm missing (or I
am just plain wrong) or if you have updated the code and are willing to
share. If not I suppose I am off to dig into the MultiSearcher...

- Mark