lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "James Rhodes" <jrrho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: lucene and web services?
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 05:21:14 GMT
Yeah, I've considered that but I thought it would be pretty nice if I
was able to build something that was transparent to Lucene. I'd like
to use the Hits object itself. I may be complicating something, but
the Hits implementation, at least in concept, seems pretty efficient
and worth keeping. I'm open to the xml approach for sure, but was just
curious if the WS approach was possible. Using the RemoteSearchable
approach works with RMI pretty well.