lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Partial Word Matches
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:33:11 GMT
That's not the default behavior, so I'm perplexed. Normally, you have to go
to considerable effort to get partial matches....

What analyzers are you using at both index and query time? Perhaps as short
a code snippet as you could make showing this behavior would be a good thing
to post. I flat guarantee folks will look at it. But please make it short
<G>.

Best
ERick