lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: simple (?) question about scoring
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:09:20 GMT
Well, the simplest way is to look at the HITS object returned from a search.
Something like

Hits hits = searcher.search(new TermQuery(new Term("field", "value")));
for (int idx = 0; idx < hits.length(); ++idx)
    float score = hits.score(idx);

Look at the warnings in the javadoc for why using the Hits object rather
than a HitCollector is not optimal if you intend to look at more than 100 or
so documents...

Best
Erick