lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From hans meiser <fischauto...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: whats the correct way to do normalisation?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:41:58 GMT
Hi,

On Nov 6, 2006, at 11:27 AM, hans meiser wrote:
>> public final Token next() throws java.io.IOException {
>> final Token t = input.next();
>> if (t == null)
>> return null;
>> return new Token(removeAccents(t.termText()), t.startOffset(),
>> t.endOffset(), t.type());
>> }
>>

> For highlighting purposes, it's best to keep the offsets in the
> original text, not adjusted for token mutation.

  Ok, i corrected it.

  For a  "normal" search without a "*" it works now. But when i do a
  search with an "*" or a "?" my newly implemented filter is not called and for example my
umlauts are not replaced by the analyzer(filter).

  I do a:
  Analyzer analyzer = new SpecialCharsAnalyzer();
  QueryParser parser = new QueryParser(DocumentFields.TEXT, analyzer);
  query = parser.parse(queryStr);

  For wildcards the tokenStream method of my analyzer isnt called.
  Whats my fault?

Yahoo! 360° – Bloggen und Leute treffen. Erstellen Sie jetzt Ihre eigene Seite – kostenlos!.