lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: simple (?) question about scoring
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:14:23 GMT
Also, from the javadocs, check out the explain method on Searcher:
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/search/
Searcher.html#explain(org.apache.lucene.search.Query,%20int)

As for the state of the documentation, If you have concerns about the
javadocs, please write up an issue in JIRA and, even better, submit a
patch with your improvements.  We are always looking for help,
especially in the documentation department.  Lucene will only get
better by having people make quality contributions based on their
knowledge of Lucene and IR.

-Grant