lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Francois Beaulac <jean-francois.beau...@beetext.com>
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:50:09 GMT
Hi,

I make a search on several indexes using a MultiSearcher and I can only
retrieve the TermFreqVectors from the IndexSearcher in the Searcher at
position 0 in my searchable array.

For example ():

hits = multi.search(luceneQuery);

for (int k = 0; k < hits.length(); k++) {

((IndexSearcher)multi.getSearchables()[multi.subSearcher(hits.id(k))]).getIn
dexReader().getTermFreqVectors(hits.id(k));

}

Will work correctly if multi.subSearcher() returns 0, but will fail if > 0.

I'm really wondering why I got this exception since my search results are
good.

Thank you