lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Charlie Schaubmair" <...@gmx.at>
Subject Newbie Problems
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:05:04 GMT
Hello,

first of all I'm totally new to lucene.

I've found this article:
http://coldfusion.sys-con.com/read/42053.htm?CFID=608986
<blocked::blocked::http://coldfusion.sys-con.com/read/42053.htm?CFID=608986&
CFTOKEN=126FE5E6-9ACC-1407-B3D2BE2FEB9396C4>
&CFTOKEN=126FE5E6-9ACC-1407-B3D2BE2FEB9396C4

AND this is very interesting for me, because I'm a ColdFusion-Programmer.

This example works very well and I've also done an example with DB-Results.

This example only works with lucene Version 1.4.3, because when I use lucene
Version 2, then I get the error message:
The selected method Keyword was not found

The error happens at this line:
document.add(field.Keyword("url", urlpath))
But this works with 1.4.3!!!

My other problem was, that I want to compile lucene 1.4.3 myself, because I
want to test the support prefix queries.
I've downloaded lucene-1.4.3-src.zip extraced it, installed ANT, installed
the newest JDK 1.5.0_09 and then I run ant.
The file is compiled without any error, but when I run my Index-Script I get
this error:
org/apache/lucene/analysis/StopAnalyzer (Unsupported major.minor version
49.0)

So please help me.

br
Charlie