lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "beatriz ramos" <beatriz.ramos.mor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: number of term occurrences
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:24:47 GMT
Hi, thanks for all your answers, but they don't work

I have tried the 3 options and with all of them we get termDoc = 0
I have checked my index with Luke software and termDoc is 1 here, so my
index is correct.

is it possible I have a problem with the reader? (because my index is
allright)

Thanks

(when I talk about termDocs, it means number of documents in which term
appears)