lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sunil Kumar PK" <pksuni...@gmail.com>
Subject Searching Problem
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:57:07 GMT
Hi,

I have a program to create a lucene index, and another program for searching
that index.

The Search program create an IndexSearcher object once in its constructor,
and I created a method doSearch to search the index. The doSearch method
uses the indexSearcher object to get the Hits.

My Indexer program is continuously adding documents to the index.

My problem is that I am not getting the matching documents in my search
results, which are added after creating the IndexSearcher object in my
Search program.
Is it possible to get all the matching document in the result without
restarting the Searcher program?

Thanks,
Sunil