lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kuassi Mensah" <kuassi.men...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle Text 10g... or NOT
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:13:05 GMT
Right, as described in my book,

> The Oracle database furnishes an embedded Java run time, which can be   >
used by database components such as XDB, *inter*Media, Spatial,
Text,          > XQuery, and so on. Oracle Text leverages the XML DB
framework, which     > includes a protocol server and a specialized Java
Servlet runner, all running > within the database.

Kuassi
- blog http://db360.blogspot.com/
- book http://db360.blogspot.com/2006/08/oracle-database-programming-using-java_01.html