lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: AW: get terms by positions
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:42:50 GMT
We often calculate co-occurrence information as an offline task and
store it and then it is just a simple lookup at run time.   You just
have to put together the appropriate loops based on the window size
that you want for any given term.  Probably not efficient if you
index is changing a lot.

-Grant

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll