lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hes Siemelink" <hesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sudden FileNotFoundException
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:34:57 GMT
It happens from time to time... but I don't know how to reproduce it.

Rebuilding this particular index unfortunately takes about 10 hrs, so it's
not feasable to delete the index and rebuild it when this happens... our
users would be missing a lot of search results then!

There are a couple of workaround strategies I could follow (using separate
indexes for updating and querying for example), but I would like to know
what's causing this so I can make a fix with less impact on my code.

Cheers,

    Hes.