lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a design question
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:51:46 GMT
I think a standalone J2EE application will be good and better loose
coupling than EJB. You can seperate memory, disk, and CPU resources
from your main application. You can send results back in XML, JSON, or
other formats.

Chris Lu
Instant Full-Text Search On Any Database/Application
site: http://www.dbsight.net
demo: http://search.dbsight.com