lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ask for a question about Lucene
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:41:17 GMT
It's java based J2EE application. It can search any database that has
a jdbc driver. You just need to put a DB2 jdbc driver in the directory
and change the configuration file. You can talk to me directly if you
have more specific questions.

Chris Lu
Instant Lucene Search on Any Database/Application
http://www.dbsight.net