lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ask for a question about Lucene
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 05:02:06 GMT
You can use DBSight. It's free for your data. And you just need to
follow this example you will know how to use it, no java coding
needed. And you can schedule jobs to synchronize with the database.

http://wiki.dbsight.com/index.php?title=Step_by_step

The website is:
http://www.dbsight.net

Chris Lu
Instant Lucene Search on Any Database/Application
http://www.dbsight.net