lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Cam Bazz <camb...@gmail.com>
Subject lucene link database
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:24:39 GMT
Hello,

I would like to make a link database using lucene. Similar to one that
nutch uses. I have read the basic documentation and understood how
document indexing, search, and scoring works. But what I like is
different documents having different kind of links (semantic links) to
each other. I would like to be able to search in the database like
incominglinksofdocument(id), outgoinglinksofdocument(id). the links I am
talking about, might not necessarily be hypertext links.

How would I approach to a problem like this?

Best Regards,
-C.B.