lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Imbeault <michael.imbea...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: Find if words are in the same phrase?
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 03:46:41 GMT
Thanks Chris, your answers were very insightful as always, this is
exactly what i was asking for. Posting at 2 AM, I should stop doing
that, I write in a confusing manner :)

Michael Imbeault
CHUL Research Center (CHUQ)
2705 boul. Laurier
Ste-Foy, QC, Canada, G1V 4G2
Tel: (418) 654-2705, Fax: (418) 654-2212