lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search Problem
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:48:32 GMT
I'm not all that familiar with the remotesearcher stuff. But somewhere you
must open an indexreader. So wherever that code is, just close the index
reader (and anything that uses it, like Serachables(?)) and re-open it. That
should pick up your recent changes.

Of course, now would be a fine time for someone who actually understands the
remote/parallel architecture to chime in <G>...

Erick

In the server code, all you have to do something like