lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analyzers and multiple languages
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:22:53 GMT
This won't be *really* helpful, but I remember this being discussed at some
length a while ago. You'd be able to see some good info if you searched the
list archive, probably for language

I didn't pay much attention since this isn't something I'm concerned with
lately, so I can't be much real help...

Best
Erick