lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to fire a query ?
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:25:26 GMT
You might have luck with one of the stemming analyzers, both at index time
and at search time. Do note that stemmers have their own quirks. It's not
clear that they would transform "camera" into "cam", for instance. Other
than that, I don't know how to get what you want. Perhaps you could provide
more detail?

Best
Erick